- continuous series
- original signed paintings
- high quality watercolour paints
- 300 gsm cold pressed acid-free paper
- 42 cm x 30 cm (standard unframed)
- 63 cm x 50 cm (approx. standard framed)
- Living rooms
The Malaysian-born artist developed a fascination for ethnic culture when taking the Master of Arts in Southeast Asian Studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies, London. He founded a shadow puppet theater and frequently visited Kelantan to study Wayang Kulit shadow puppetry and art.
The medium is watercolor and the style is old world classic.
Tel: +60 (016) 837 9709